6 Great BBQ Grill Graduation Party Recipes
If your kid graduated from high school this year, then you’ve probably already started planning a graduation party. Graduation parties are an exciting time and it’s a great excuse to bust out the BBQ grill during a beautiful summer day. If you’re still trying to decide what to grill up for your kid’s graduation party, look no further. Any of these 6 BBQ grill recipes will be a crowd pleaser at a graduation party.
1. Grilled Bacon-Cheeseburgers. A classic recipe that just about everyone can enjoy. Sometimes it doesn’t hurt to keep things simple and let the grilling speak for itself.
2. Grilled Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs. This recipe is another summer classic. Hot dogs are meant to be grilled on a sunny summer day and you can easily grill up plenty for everyone in no time. Adding bacon to your hot dogs will make them a crowd favorite. Don’t forget to have all your favorite toppings and condiments available.
3. Marinated Grilled Shrimp. This recipe is great as an appetizer or the main course. Marinate your shrimp to give them a unique flavor and then grill to perfection. The marinade makes this shrimp recipe memorable and your guests are sure to appreciate it.
4. Easy Marinated Pork Ribs. This is another marinade recipe that will leave your guests asking for seconds. Ribs are a great summer dish and this recipe is the perfect graduation party meal.
5. Grilled Tomato Bruschetta. Don’t forget about appetizers for your graduation party. This grilled tomato bruschetta recipe is a delicious and healthy way to start the party.
6. Virginia Willis Pulled Pork. This pulled pork recipe is for Big Green Egg owners, but can be used if you have a smoker. Pulled pork is always a hit at graduation parties and this unique recipe will separate your pulled pork from the rest. A Big Green Egg gives you the versatility to cook amazing meals like this recipe.