Cape Cod Hybrid-Fyre® Wood Insert
The Cape Cod wood fireplace insert features the revolutionary GreenStart Option. GreenStart is a patent-pending ignition system for the modern wood burner; just load your wood and push a button! We’ve completely eliminated slow, cracked open door startups and laboring over fickle newspaper.
- Emissions: 1.7 Grams Per Hour (CORD WOOD)
- Heating Capacity:* Up to 2,000 Square Feet
- EPA Tested BTUs : 14,483 to 69,982 (CORD WOOD)
- “Real World BTUs”:** See Below
- Maximum Burn Time: Up to 10 Hours
- Firebox Size: 2 Cubic Feet
- Maximum Log Size: 24”
- Weight: 500 Pounds
- Construction: Cast Iron, 5/16” to 1/4” Steel Plat
- Overall Efficiency:*** Up to 76.36% HHV
- Glass Viewing Area: 22-5/8” W x 10-1/4” H
* Heating capacity may vary depending on degree of home insulation, floor plan and ambient temperature zone
of the area you live.
** EPA tests to determine BTU output are achieved with a single load of wood at each burn rate. At home, you are likely
to add more wood to your insert to maintain your desired comfort level. By the simple process of loading your fireplace
insert with additional wood, you could achieve up to a 20% higher heat output than established during EPA testing.
*** Overall efficieny as tested using B-415.1 using Cord Wood. HHV = High Heat Value.
Flush Wood Plus Firebrick Order Form
GreenStart Replacement Parts List
Instructions – High Temperature Wood Insert Wiring Kit
Vent Kit Instructions – Wood Masonry Chimney Reline Kit
Vent Kit Instructions – Wood ZC Chimney Reline Kit
Wood Insert Flue Adapter Instructions – Stainless Steel 4 to 7 Inch Offset