For a historic look, consider the TC36 Arch, a classic barrel arch face, replicating the Rumford-style hearth found in fine period homes. This true Arch fireplace has no heavy external trim or louvers to work around. This allows you to tailor the arched front with stone, tile, or other material for an even more traditional setting.
- Clean Face with huge ceramic disappearing glass
- Flush Hearth for authentic look of a wood burning fire
- Design-A-Fire allows you to mix and match features
- Electronic ignition converts to standing pilot
at the push of a button
- Natural gas or propane
- Battery back-up to operate during
- Versatile Installation up to 110 feet from an
exterior wall with optional power venting
- Superior materials and construction
- Smart Home Control System compatible
Please note: Due to elevation and fuel type, flame characteristics may not be exactly as shown.