A simple and attractive Tulikivi fireplace/bakeoven that is great for dividing the space between a living room and a kitchen, for example. In this model, the bakeoven door is in the back of the fireplace. A compact bakeoven with rounded corners that combines the properties of an efficient oven and warming fireplace. There is 2000 kg of heat-retaining soapstone.
Dimensions and drawings
|Firebox width||0 in|
|Firebox depth||0 in|
- Traditional soapstone fireplace/bakeovens are efficient heating plants and bakeries.
- Heating technology developed by Tulikivi: the entire fireplace heats evenly from top to bottom.
- Wood can be burned also in the bakeoven.
- The high-quality cast iron doors are durable and easy to use.
- A hybrid fireplace that can be fitted with the Tulikivi P10 pellet system.
- Long heat release and baking time.
- Its high efficiency saves wood.
- Very low particulate and carbon monoxide emissions, surpassing even the world’s toughest emissions standards.