VILLA VISTA CD
With superior heat output and high-efficiency operation, the Villa Vista CD wood-burning fireplace excels. It’s the ideal option for large spaces, heating up to 2,500 sq. ft.* with catalytic technology that achieves more than 75% efficiency. It also meets EPA standards for clean, environmentally responsible burning. Its tall and expansive size features a single door that provides an unobstructed viewing area. Plus, the Villa Vista CD offers premium accessories to complement its impressive stature.
* Heated area depends a great deal on insulation and the design of the home.
- The design of the Villa Vista CD is an inspirational balance of form and function.
- Single door (European-style cast-iron) design provides a tall opening for an unobstructed panoramic view of the fire.
- Catalytic technolgy achieves more than 75% burning efficiency for up to eight hours of burn time – resulting in fuel savings.
- EPA-certified performance achieves compliance for federal government emission standards.
- Powerful blower circulates heat in large spaces or multiple rooms up to 2,500 sq. ft.
Ease of Operation
- Ceramic glass for safety and optimum heat transfer.
- Airtight combustion chamber for maximum efficiency and highest heat output.
- Efficient air wash system keeps viewing glass clean.
- Decorate distinctively with a variety of optional face and base plate designs.
- Decorative cast-iron log retainer provides an upscale touch.
Approved Chimney Systems
- United States: Security® Secure Temp® ASHT+, Security® Secure Temp® S-2100+, DuraVent® DuraTech®
- Canada: Security® SecureTemp® ASHT+, Security® SecureTemp® S-2100+, DuraVent® DuraTech®, DuraVent® DuraTech® Canada (DTC), Oliver MacLeod® Projet Nova Temp HT6103+, Oliver MacLeod® Projet Nova Temp HT6000+
*Square-feet heating capacities are approximations only. Actual performance may vary depending upon home design and insulation, ceiling heights, climate, condition and type of wood used, appliance location, burn rate, accessories chosen, chimney installation and how the appliance is operated.
Every high-efficiency wood-burning fireplace from the BIS collection is EPA-certified, which means that you can count on dependable warmth with the added bonus of responsible burning. Learn more about the BIS Collection.
|Model||Villa Vista CD|
|Venting USA||7″ ASHT+, S-2100 / HT600+, HT6103+ or ACBI Chimney|
|Venting Canada||7″ ASHT+, S-2100 / HT600+, HT6103+ or ACBI Chimney|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
- BIS Family Catalog
- Installation and Operation Manual – Villa Vista
- Installation and Operation Manual – Villa Vista & CD (PAN) EPA Fireplace Snap-Pak EN
- Specification Sheet – EPA Compliant List
- Specification Sheet – Villa Vista & CD EPA Fireplace Snap-Pak EN
- Specification Sheet – Villa Vista CD EPA Wood Fireplace
- Smart Sheet
- Snap-Pak Smart Sheet