The Freestyle 365 Propane Gas Barbecue is a compact grill with premium features and unbeatable value. Three stainless steel burners are ignited by the instant JETFIRE ignition system that lights the main burners with a jet of flame easily and every time. Get the perfect sear over the cast iron porcelainized enamel cooking grids.
Product Interest Form
"*" indicates required fields
The Freestyle 365 Propane Gas Barbecue is a compact grill with premium features and unbeatable value. Ignited by the instant JETFIRE ignition system that lights the main burners with a jet of flame easily, every time. Get the perfect sear over the cast iron porcelainized enamel cooking grids. Three stainless steel burners provide heat that can be easily controlled by ergonomic knobs and monitored by the onboard temperature gauge. The rugged wheels allow this barbecue to go where the action is, while the easy-to-fold side shelves, featuring tool hangers and a bottle opener, make sure that the Freestyle meets your lifestyle and space.
- Porcelain coated to resist rust, these iconic wave shaped grids provide even heat transfer and a great sear.
- Enjoy grilling with a larger prep area and side shelves that fold for easy storage.
- This innovative and easy to use ignition system shoots a jet of flame to light each gas burner individually for quick start-ups.
- The beautiful graphite porcelain enamel coating protects the lid from wear, weather and fingerprints.
- The staggered set up creates even heat distribution and protects the burners, while the porcelain coating is easier to clean.
- The classic stainless steel bezel and carbon color give this easy to read temperature gauge a stylish retro upgrade
- The enclosed cart design secures the propane tank and protects the cart from the elements.
- The durable cast aluminum fire box reflects the barbecue's heat, creating a convective, oven-like environment for amazing results.
- Convenient tool hooks on each side shelf are great for keeping tools close at hand while maintaining a clean prep area.
- Securely hold the propane tank within the cabinet for easy positioning and safe mobility for storage.
- Never stop the fun looking for a bottle opener, there's one within reach, right on your barbecue.